MODEL HANNOVER - Horse stalls with hinged doors
Hannover has a classic design and a number of different options.
The most popular version is the model with a two-section door. The top section can be closed or opened to allow the horses to look into the passageway depending on requirements and the respective horses. Hannover therefore combines all the advantages of an open stall front with a those of a closed front. The model is also available with a single-section door that can then be equipped with a double grill flap (Fig. 1) or a V-shaped cut-out section.
- The hinged door with spring bolt latch can be opened with one hand and closes smoothly and silently.
- Strong, adjustable hinges with rounded tabs
- The top door is firmly locked on the lower door by means of a telescopic bar.
- Foot-operated night safety feature
- Telescopic latch can be opened with one hand
- Can be combined with all feeding systems such as feeding flap and slot, rotating and tilting troughs as well as hayracks.
- Hannover can be equipped with all hinged and sliding partitions.
- On the door with double grill flap the flaps are securedin place when open