The patented, quiet solution
With the patented oval horsewalker you can also make effective use of confined spaces or simply build around existing obstacles such as trees or posts. Horses also not only walk in circles, but on a straight section of track.
Drive carriages travel above the centre of the track on a double-tube rail. These are connected with drive rods and driven by two motors. This patented technology is quiet and has low maintenance requirements as it features fewer, larger rollers and cannot become ‚derailed‘.
- Different sizes for 6-10 horses, 10 - 25 m wide, 19 - 35 m long
- Available with and without a roof
- More safety: Suspension 2.40 m above the track
- 2.40 m wide, comfortable, straight track
- Hot-dip galvanised, robust basic structure with patented double tube
- Low power requirements due to lightweight design
- Low-maintenance, durable operation
- Guaranteed, long-term spare parts supply, fast repair service
- Simple cleaning of the track: System can be moved with a remote control
- Service contract available upon request
- Requires: 380-V connection with 16 A protection
The largest horsewalker in the world
Training 40 horses at the same time
Röwer&Rüb has built a superlative system with a footprint of 75 x 150 m – the size of about
14 dressage arenas – in the Arab region. The horses cover a distance of 450 metres on one
The oval horsewalker was transported to the desert in eight containers, and our engineers were faced with
a number of special challenges. It must be possible to operate a horsewalker of this size from any location – and this at temperatures of up to 40 degrees in the shade. The problem was overcome by the use of a special remote control system.