Teomatic ring Horsewalker
With inside arena
Horsewalker or lungeing arena? With the Teomatic you have the best of both worlds.
The patented ring horsewalker offers a host of new options. As it does not require foundations, it is a versatile indoor and outdoor solution. The central arena is very versatile. It can be used as a lungeing arena or storage area, or you can build the system around obstacles that would otherwise be in the way of other horsewalkers.
The drive unit requires little maintenance and is very quiet. A metal ring supported on wheels with safety grills is moved over the centre of the track by a motor. You can naturally also select various fences, safety grills and control units for the Teomatic.
- Inside arena
- More safety: Metal ring runs over the centre of the track
- Simple assembly, also without foundations
- Various diameters from 13-25 m for 3-10 horses
- Approx. 2.40 m wide, comfortable walking area
- Customised equipment: different moving safety grills, controls and fences
- Hot-dip galvanised, robust basic structure
- Low consumption with 750 W motor
- Low-maintenance, durable operation
- Guaranteed, long-term spare parts supply, fast repair service.
- Service contract available upon request
- Requires: 230 V connection with 16 A protection
Lots of free space for reliable exercising
The Teomatic ring horsewalker is suspended in a round arena with consoles in the centre of the track area of the horsewalker. As a result the lungeing area is completely free – also at the top. Subsequent installation in an existing round arena is also easily possible.
The ring horsewalker can be retrofitted on the supporting arch construction in a square area at any time. The result is also a free lungeing arena.