Freimatic tower Horsewalker
An all-round success
On and on and on ... far more than 1,000 systems have proven their worth in daily operation around the world in recent years.
The modular system makes them very versatile. The Freimatic horsewalker can be adjusted to almost all diameters and can be extended at any time to accommodate more horses. The features are very variable, and safety has been given top priority. Due to the elevated position of the drive unit the arms circulate at a height of 2.4 metres. The drive unit is both simple and clever. The robust friction drive with solid rubber tyres is non-wearing and has a very low consumption rating. A 750 W motor is sufficient for a four-horse system, and a second motor is used for larger systems.
- Elevated drive unit and rotating assembly for enhanced safety
- Less wear due to simple friction wheel drive
- Simple cleaning of the track: The system can be easily moved by hand.
- Various diameters from 13-25 m for 3-10 horses
- Approx. 2.40 m wide, comfortable walking area
- Individual equipment: different movable safety grills, controls and fences
- Hot-dip galvanised, robust basic structure
- Low consumption due to 750 W motor (for four horses)
- Low-maintenance, durable operation
- Guaranteed, long-term spare parts supply, fast repair service.
- Subsequent roof fitting possible
- Service contract available upon request
- Requires: 230-V connection with 16 A fuse